OMAN INVESTMENT FUND: JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Real-Estate Project Manager
Job Code: JD-IN-PM-TC
The Real-Estate Project Manager mission is to undertake delivery plans for real-estate development and monitor subsequent performance against this, taking corrective action where appropriate. The Real-Estate Project Manager is the custodian of project coordination and delivery, especially at the post contract phases.
1. Ensures scope of service for all consultants/contractors are clear and understood. To that effect, he/she develops schedules with critical path milestones, and aligns all parties with the project’s cost and timeline objectives. He/She ensures OIF delivery expectations are understood and achieved with all reporting issued to meet timescales;
2. Manages contracts for all professional services and the construction team including running regular project meetings, managing payments and the claims process during construction and reconciles budgets at end of construction;
3. Monitors all consultants and contractors’ performance and manages payments to them in accordance with OIF guidelines;
4. Throughout the project, monitors expenses against budget;
5. Reviews all contract changes and coordinates change control processes;
6. Maintains records of all changes and required approvals;
7. Provides input into technical queries of consultants and contractors and comments (where applicable and required) on drawings;
8. Prepares monthly project review reports for discussion and review by OIF management;
9. Ensure effective communication with OIF and that service provision is of the highest professional/ethical standards;
10. Monitors and assists teams in addressing deficiencies following substantial performance;
11. Oversees completion of maintenance procedure instruction, systems, demonstration and proper delivery of Operating Manuals;
12. Undertakes post-completion reviews and verifies close out documentation and coordinates the one year warranty review;
13. Maintains all records for the project.
§ A minimum of 10 years with specific experience demonstrated in Oman, particularly in the hospitality sector;
§ knowledge of contract forms used in Oman along with understanding of all necessary project related permits;
§ Bachelor’s Degree of Finance/Accounting/Business Administration / or Civil Engineering.
§ A qualified engineer hold a technical qualification in Project Management and another technical profession and will preferably be professionally qualified to APM, MRICS, RIBA, CIOB, Engineering or level together with evidence of managerial training;
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote in the subject the Job Code (JD-IN-PM-TC) in no later than 18/02/2018